Work With Us
The central administrative office of Homes for the Homeless, Inc. and its affiliates seek an individual eager to gain hands-on experience with the strategic, fiscal, policy, and contractual operations of a $22 million nonprofit with a staff of 350. This is an excellent opportunity for those individuals seeking a career in executive level nonprofit management. Candidate must be a self-motivated learner; and an excellent communicator; have multi-tasking experience; and possess a genuine interest in the field of human services and poverty alleviation. Position will report directly to Executive Vice President.
Qualifications and Expectations
- Bachelor’s degree with three years experience; Government experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent Excel/spreadsheet skills.
- Self-motivated problem solver.
- Demonstrated individual and team communicator and collaborator.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a sense of humor.
Starting salary is commensurate with experience and history. Benefits include health and dental insurance, employer funded annuity, and generous paid time off.
Please send cover letter, resume, salary history, and a recent writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate the position’s title in the subject line of your email. No phone calls or email inquiries will be accepted.